To see examples of my work, please visit my portfolio.
To learn more about my professional accomplishments in any position, please click the job title link.
If you'd like to see my employer's website, click the employer name link.
To see examples of my work, please visit my portfolio. To learn more about my professional accomplishments in any position, please click the job title link.
Recent Professional Roles
Jul 2006-Present | Independent Marketing Consultant
Aug 2008-Jan 2010 | Marketing Assistant + Asst. Rental Supervisor | Cheney Mansion
Aug 2006-Aug 2008 | AmeriCorps*VISTA | Colorado “I Have a Dream”® Foundation
Proficient: Acrobat Professional/DC, Constant Contact, MailChimp, HootSuite, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Publisher, ACT (CRM), WordPress, content management systems (CMS), social media including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
Experience: Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, basic HTML coding, Microsoft Access, Photoshop, SalesForce, Shopify, SquareSpace, custom/proprietary inventory systems and databases, online collaboration tools
B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication | Drake University | Graduated: May 2006
Major: Magazine Journalism | Minor: Marketing | Concentration: Graphic Design
Select Special Training & Certifications
- American Marketing Association webcast - "Email and Social Media Marketing Engagement Strategies"
- AmeriCorps conferences & training
- eRocketFuel Webinar – “Ten Ways to Get More People to Your Website”
- HubSpot Webinar – “How to Use Social Media to Attract More Customers”
- HubSpot Academy - Inbound Marketing Certification
- Vistage Presentation – “Social Media for Business: How to Use It; Why You Can’t Ignore It”